Friday, April 20, 2012

It has to be a pattern of sorts, I load up the truck on Tuesday, drive to Placerville, work on the house until its late cleaning and whatever I can get my hands on. Spend the next day fixing the roof where the Old Oak dropped a limb and somehow managed to put it all back together. I got to go visit my friends at the building department and find that they are just a grumpy as ever, its sad that public servants have to be so happy making homeowners unhappy. Anyway that is a work in progress. I decided a while back that I have to make time for myself on these work trips so I did, I got to go snowboarding at Sierra at Tahoe while the snow was still cold and groomed, it lasted until around 1 pm then got really sticky. The temperatures high and the snow is saturated with meltwater. I had an appointment in South Lake Tahoe, but decide that it would be a good idea to go Snurfing at the Echo Summit Snow Park, its mello and there are a variety of short pitches to make turns. I never regret taking time to snurf, the exercise, the time to get out into the mountains and take a couple of photos.

2 comments:

  1. Hey guys, your group looks great, really! Where exactly are you on that photo- the place I mean

    Greets,
    Holiday Rentals Saas Fee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The group photo was taken at the Echo Summit Snow Park off of Highway 50 between Sierra at Tahoe and Meyers. California has Snow Parks all over the sierra's. Its great to have a place to park and go enjoy the snow.

      Delete