Monday, March 24, 2014

November 23, 2013

I don't know where all the time goes and I can't seem to keep up with the demand for grellboards. Like anything, I have really productive days and then there are all those other days where its hard to get anything done. Everything is a process, the more moving parts the more time it takes. For some reason, the blog doesn't want to post any new photos, so until I figure that out you will just have to read what I have to say. We have managed to send out boards to Aspen, Colorado, Ohio, Denver, Alaska, Southern Cal, Mammoth, so far this season. The serial #s are up to 140, which isn't such a big deal but then when you build them by hand and they are evolving everytime, it becomes quite a task. Anyway, I hope all those boards I've built get put to good use and we look forward to a great season ahead. JG

No comments:

Post a Comment