Friday, December 12, 2014

Its winter in the Sierra, it took its time but its here to stay

I don't know what to think, its december 12, the mountain just opened and I can't get there. Life is like that, it throws all kinds of challenges at you along with trials and tribulations. I am going to have a great winter season, it just hasn't started yet and when it does I'm going to enjoy every moment. In the meantime I am inspired by my daughter, she decided to move to Tahoe for the winter of her 20th year, she is the same age as I was when I decided to move to Aspen, Colorado. She is smarter than me, she actually found an apartment, a job and planned it all out. I just got a one way ticket, a bus fare and was dropped off on main street to fend for myself. So many years later, it was one of the best things I ever did for myself. I am so proud of her and just know it is going to be one of the winters we all remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment