Sunday, September 24, 2017

Summer 2017 ended with a snowstorm

Its been a while since I've posted anything on this blog, I guess its been a summer of discontent.
I've been working alot, haven't had the focus I've had in the past and have only just recently started working in my shop again. The shop is still a mess and I'm a bit better than that. Its coming up on two years since my beloved Anne died and went to heaven.

I've moved on and am ready to enjoy a great season ahead. I have heard that the upcoming 2017-2018 season will be a 200 year event. What that means is we could have even more snow than in 2016-17.
Since that was a record year, I'm excited to see the deepest snowpack ever.

My friend Steve Klassen, a legend and wonderful friend sent me a message this morning and said he was going on a Snurfari, sure enough, he found good snow and a fun pitch. Steve goes down with one of the longest running season, August 6, to one of the earliest starts to the upcoming season, September 24. Bearly 6 weeks between fun on  the snow.

I am going to make my best effort this season to give my readers a reason to follow my adventures and hope you will respond with feedback, photos and other interesting things that involve the "Snurfari Adventure" in all of us.

JG

No comments:

Post a Comment