Sunday, June 10, 2012

There is no doubt in my mind that the sport of "Snurfing" will become a sensation for young and old alike, it is just to much fun. As the days of summer are upon us I have continued moving my project along, by building new molds, creating new designs and getting boards out there to friends and family. I've been told that until I have a distribution network set up, my little factory just won't grow. I believe this to be true, and up to this point my work has been focused on the design, prototypes, demo boards, seeding boards to friends and family and developing a system for having new boards made. I feel successful and happy with my progress. I believe that the 2012-2013 season will help me deliver the marketing materials that I need to make this project kick into gear. I plan to launch a demo tour, four different designs and make a movie. That said, I had better get to work. We will see how things turn out and maybe this year someone will discover my blog. JG

No comments:

Post a Comment