Friday, June 22, 2012

Arrgh.
I hate it when I go to post something, try and add the new photo and then get an error and loose the message and the photo at the same time. Since there aren't any followers on this blog it doesn't really matter what I do. All I know is that the boards are getting better, we are shifting our focus to kids boards, the new 42" american standard will give your kids a great platform to learn how to shred without all the hastle of modern snowboarding equipment, face it, I love the Highback, It was my claim to fame in snowboarding, but "Snurfing is the essence of surfing on snow" and until you've tried it you can't really claim snowboarding.
JG 06/2/12

1 comment:

  1. Great blog. So good to see you surface from snowboarding's underground. Can't wait to see how this evolves.

    ReplyDelete