Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Well, you can't get down on life because things aren't going as planned. One year since a relapse to Plasma Cell Leukemia and it isn't fun. Watching someone you care for wasting away is tough.
Regardless, I still love my girl and will be there for her until the end.
I have pent  up energy to build boards and have 11 husks to build. Since we've been through so much, I've decide to increase my price to $700 per board. Sorry folks, that's what it cost to get a Grellboard original and it helps me pay some long overdue bills. Cancer Sucks and the toll it takes is immeasurable. I have a collection of old classic boards that I am ready to sell, 3 vintage sims, one is the original Terry Kidwell, one is Tom's race board, the rest are old rocky mountain factory boards.
NO one monitors this blog so I don't care what happens .
JG

No comments:

Post a Comment