Friday, October 2, 2015

So we have made it to October of 2015, and this past year has been full of challenges, positive and then not so fun. Anne is really sick, the plasma cell cytoma's have taken over her body. Its so sad to see someone you care for in so much pain and ruined by cancer. We met with the hospice doctor who is handling her case and she said quite frankly in a gentle way that we have days of a couple of weeks before Anne "goes off to College". I will miss my wife dearly and want to thank her for all she has contributed to my life. Without her who knows what I would have done. She has been my anchor, support throughout our marriage and always believed in me and my crazy stubborn ideas. I am such a stubborn SOB, once I set my eye on a goal I have to go after it with every cell in my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment