Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Believe it "Winter is coming and its going to hit fast"

Here we are into November of 2016, its been one hell of a year for me, I've been on the roller coast of my life and some of it has been terrific and fun and other parts of it have been pure hell.
Looking the love of your life is tough, meeting a new love of your life and loosing them to is enough to "drain the swamp".
All the old love songs are pretty much the same, man meets woman, life is great until it isn't the the agony of a breakup haunts you every minute.

What does any of this have to do with Snurfari, well it is a part of my journey which will culminate in some great turns ahead. I'm ready to hike, I'm ready to ride lifts, I have an Epic Pass, a mammoth pass and a sierra at tahoe pass and if I have to I can buy a ticket anywhere I go.

Until my next post.

I'm proud to be a republican and that my vote for Donald Trump mean't something, he will be a great President and if you disagree, get over it. All the rhetoric on the campaign trail was in the moment, now its time to get down to business and "Make America Great Again". JG

No comments:

Post a Comment