Monday, October 24, 2016

October is almost gone, soon November and the promise of new snow in the mountains.
Its like a rebirth, a new beginning. I need that in my life.
It was one year ago, October 25th that my loving wife Anne passed away.
I've learned a lot this past year about myself and how I'm supposed to treat others.
While I've been trying to catch up on all the intricacy's of life as a single man, each day I make some sort of progress with a goal of being happy with myself and all those in it.

I am blessed to have a wonderful daughter that loves snow country and her boyfriend that share the same dreams. My mom and Dad are doing well at 88 and 89, I see them once a week.
My dream of building my own boards is real, I have a shop, many molds and sometimes I even have time to make a board, that will bet better, I have to thank all of my friends for their support and understanding as I shift into the next chapter of my life.

All is well.
JG


No comments:

Post a Comment