Friday, November 21, 2014

Its starting to snow in the Sierra and the rockies are opening for business

This has been one unusual year, my life has been full of challenges and I'm not sick, it takes a loved one to make you feel as though you are missing something and its true, as humans we bond with others and life feel normal. When that changes, everything changes. Anne just had her Bone Marrow Transplant yesterday, she told me she had crazy dreams the night of the transplant, oddly enough, my dreams were crazy and vivid. Regardless, so far all is going ok, the next 3-12 weeks are critical as she addapts to here new immune system. In the mean time I'm still building custom boards and they are getting better each time. Get out and have fun in the snow, we plan to be there soon. JG

No comments:

Post a Comment