Saturday, November 21, 2015

Well, today was Annes memorial, we have over 150 people show up. We all ate, drank, told stories, shared and loved one another. The service was really nice, good friends and family were able to talk about Anne's life and everyone was touched by her loving nature. This marks a new day in my life. I now realize that this surreal experience has run its course and she isn't coming home to me. While I cherish all the time we had and the life we built together, it is time to move on. I have alot of things to take care of here at home and will begin to focus on my new life. I know that it will be OK. My daughter Jenny is surrounded by  loving friends and family and she proved herself with her sharing during the ceremony. I love my little family and the much larger one that surrounds us. Cherish every minute with your loved ones, life happens and then we are just left with memories. All of mine are good.
I love my wife and the life we had together.
JG

No comments:

Post a Comment