Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Going on a Snurfari, leaving California going to park city then colorado and mammoth.

It was inevitable, my wife's cancer took her away like the wind. It was the culmination of five years of bravery and challenges. Anne was "one tough cookie". I miss her all the time, the essence of her and the memory of a life of love and laughter together. We had a wonderful daughter, Jenny is 21 and an adult now. Together, they were like one, the best of friends and together they made me so happy.

Anyhow, in moving forward, we will have a memorial to celebrate Anne's life at our house on November 21, 2015. We will receive guests at 12 PM for lunch and social interaction. At 3 PM we will have a memorial for Anne.

With any luck, I will survive my adventure which I start tomorrow and be back in time to make all this happen. I am driving to Park City, Utah for the FIS Technical Delegates Update Clinic 2015.
I expect to see many old friends and have a wonderful time playing in the snow. I have a van load of boards and expect to get many turns in. After Utah, its off to glenwood springs, Aspen, Vail, Blue River, Fairplay, then a rally to Mammoth and back to home by the 16th.

I'll try and keep updated as I venture into my new life.
JG

No comments:

Post a Comment