Saturday, October 1, 2016

It has been a very different year from what I was supposed to be used to. Anne died 11 months ago and I've been trying to figure out what I am supposed to do for myself.
I've been so blessed, good friends, family and I even managed to meet a new friend that has loved me and with any luck will stay by my side, time will tell.
I've managed to keep building boards, not a full production but still moving forward. The 2016-17 season is upon us and if you were to read this, I suggest that you order a board now as I won't have time to build you a new one during the season. I'm going to spend most if not all my time on the mountains and that is what I was meant to do. Its supposed to snow this weekend, so perhaps we will get an early season and I'm ready to get started.
Have fun out there. JG

No comments:

Post a Comment