Friday, October 7, 2016

Its suddenly October 7, 2016, I don't know how to feel about this past year.
I've had an incredible journey and October 25th is the demarcation point.
It will be one years since Anne left me from Cancer, it was a terrible affair, she didn't deserve what she got and the world is worse off without her. For me, loosing my best friend, partner, lover and the mother of my daughter has been a learning experience. Then, I met a new girl, a wonderful and amazing woman, she fulfilled my life and my loss with love and wonder. Now I wonder.
The future looks wonderful, maybe my dreams will come true.

I've decided to move my life forward, I am building boards, working construction, doing real estate, taking care of mom, dad, Jenny, Dog, Cat, chickens and the compound. I was looking a a couple of old photos and thought that  I should share them here.  I'm just getting started. JG

1 comment:

  1. Jeff I'm hoping that this message will find you well. My name is Cody and I've tried to preserve the history of Snow Valley I have a group on Facebook if you are interested but I had some questions for you if you have the time.

    ReplyDelete